Prestige Luxe Hair
The demand for hair extensions in Africa is growing at a frantic pace. The hair and beauty industry is enormous; some estimates place its worth at $9 billion, and the distribution, supply, marketing and retail of its products is truly global in scope.
The growth of Africa’s hair and beauty market has grown tremendously over the years. Research has reported that the average woman spends approximately $50,000 on her hair over the course of her lifetime. Human hair extensions are in vogue in Africa, and with the influence of celebrity culture the desire for them amongst women in Africa has dramatically increased.
It is a growing market that can prove very lucrative with the right product, team and marketing support. Prestige Luxe Hair, the leading purveyor of 100% Virgin Hair, is seeking capable distributors across Africa.
ABOUT PRESTIGE LUXE HAIR
Having gained an undeniable understanding of the hair extensions market through the years with time spent sourcing the best quality hair and textures, Prestige Luxe Hair do not only offer a premium product but also a premium service. Prestige Luxe Hair represents the modern day prestigious woman who can tackle her daily tasks with hair fit for any red carpet. Our unique top quality ‘Remi’ & ‘Brazilian’ hair is versatile and if maintained correctly can be worn for up to a year.
Prestige Luxe hair is an exciting growing brand with a proven business model and an array of celebrity endorsements with some of the hottest talent across the entertainment sector in Southern Africa.
We are excited to announce our latest partnerships with the host of E.tv’s show, Craz-e and YFM radio host Pearl Modiadie, also known as the Black Pearl, Channel O’s, O-Access host Dineo Moeketsi, and ex Big Brother contestant turned TV personality Weza Solange. Prestige Luxe is not only big supporters of these ladies’ work, but also their personal image, and we love what they stand for as intelligent ambitious women, who take pride in their appearance.
Prestige Luxe Hair is currently accepting applications from African distributors and retailers as we begin our expansion throughout Africa, while offering a unique business opportunity with amazing financial potential.
As a global brand, Prestige Luxe Hair has invested heavily in ensuring a business framework exists to support its ‘Distributors’. This includes a global technical support network, marketing support and a commitment to build the number one luxury hair brand in Africa.
WHY PARTNER WITH PRESTIGE LUXE HAIR?
- Exclusive access to our collection
- Use of an established brand, trademarks and proven business system
- Affordable cost of entry
- High potential for growth
- Ongoing training, advice and support
- Strong brand recognition and admin support
- You are in business for yourself – but not by yourself
DEDICATED SALES SUPPORT
- Your distributor contact information and a link to your company’s website will be listed on our site
- Suggested commission structures and documentation are available for your sales team
- Exclusive regional sales territories are available to distributors that commit to higher volume monthly purchases
- Prestige Luxe Hair will focus mass marketing on regions with current or potential distributors to increase demand for entire product line
- This will include: radio, trade and internet magazines, email campaigns, special events other communication channels
- Prestige Luxe Hair will circulate a press release informing the public and partners about the new distributor partnership