In Episode #67 of the Unlocking Africa podcast, Terser Adamu converses with Vivian Nwakah-Lawal, founder of Medsaf, a medication marketplace serving African hospitals and pharmacies.
The podcast covers the following topics:
- A comparison between Medsaf and other medication marketplaces
- An overview of the current state of the Nigerian pharmaceutical sector
- Addressing the issue of low-quality and counterfeit medicines in Africa and Medsaf’s approach to securing its supply chain
- Insights on the biggest challenges facing the healthcare industry in Africa
- Strategies for scaling up Medsaf’s business in Nigeria amidst regulatory hurdles and compliance requirements