Seven reasons to advertise with How we made it in Africa
1. Large and rapidly growing readership: Since our launch in April 2010, How we made it in Africa has become a trusted source of information for African business people and foreign investors. We currently have over 110,000 unique visitors per month, viewing in excess of 230,000 pages (source: Google Analytics). We also have a large social media presence with over 40,000 Twitter followers and more than 35,000 Facebook likes.
2. Internationally recognised as one of the leading African business publications: In 2011, How we made it in Africa was one of the three finalists in the Media of the Year category of the Diageo Africa Business Reporting Awards. The other two nominees were Reuters and The Africa Report. In November 2013, How we made it in Africa also won a Bronze Award in the Specialist Publisher category of The Bookmarks awards. The awards recognise and reward excellence in digital media and publishing in South Africa.
3. Big name clients: Our past and current advertisers include some of the biggest companies operating in the continent today, including DHL, Barclays Africa, EY, KPMG, Vodacom, Standard Bank, Siemens, Bowman Gilfillan, Business Partners, Peermont and Imperial Logistics, to name a few.
4. Access to Africa’s most influential business leaders: How we made it in Africa’s articles tap from the knowledge of the continent’s most prominent business leaders and thinkers. Those that have been exclusively interviewed include: Bob Collymore (CEO Safaricom), Jay Ireland (CEO General Electric Africa), Chris Kirubi (Kenyan businessman), Divine Ndhlukula (MD Securico), among various others.
5. Network of journalists across the continent: How we made it in Africa’s journalists and contributors are based in various African countries, providing local insight to our articles.
6. Measurable and targeted advertising: Unlike print advertising, the success of online campaigns can easily be measured. Our ad server, DoubleClick for Publishers (a Google product), allows banner ads to be targeted to specific countries, even cities. You can also choose how many times you want a reader to see your advert. Every month we send you a performance report with detailed information about page impressions and click-throughs.
7. Tailor-made advertising solutions: The only way to run a sustainable publication is to ensure that advertisers see an excellent return on investment. Tell us about your business objectives and who you want to reach – we will work out a custom solution to suit your needs and budget.
For more information please contact our sales team: firstname.lastname@example.org