The first Senegal Oil & Power 2019 conference to be held on May 27-28, 2020 in Dakar, Senegal.
Organized by Africa Oil & Power and supported by the Government of Senegal, Cos-Petrogaz, Petrosen and Senelec, the conference will herald a new era of investment in one of West Africa’s leading business destinations, on the back of world-class offshore oil and gas discoveries and several dynamic energy projects that have been put in motion.
The conference will be a vehicle to promote the new deepwater licensing round, which was announced at the Africa Oil & Power Conference in Cape Town and for public-private partnerships spanning the value chain.
Under the theme: LAUNCHING THE NEXT ERA OF INVESTMENT
- Investment across Senegal’s entire energy value chain
- The role of the energy sector in the Emerging Senegal Plan
- Meet the new E&P entrants prospecting in Senegal
- Off- and Onshore Licensing Round
- Focus on Senegal’s new Gas Masterplan
- Project Spotlights: Grand Tortue Ahmeyim, SNE fields and more
- Local enterprise success to date and projects in the pipeline
- Creation of a transparent regulatory framework for long-term sustainable development
- Local content goals, current shortfalls and the role of the INPG
- Evolution of the comprehensive energy system and the role of renewable energy in the Senegalese matrix
- Focus on Mauritania, The Gambia, Guinea-Conakry and Guinea-Bissau’s energy industries and their synergies with Senegal