PRESS OFFICE: The SA-NCC Banking & Finance Forum 2016
It is less than a week to go to the SA-Nigeria Banking & Finance Forum. Please join us for an event that promises interesting insights and discussion about issues in this important bilateral relationship and provides a networking opportunity with business people from both markets.
Participating companies include:
Rand Merchant Bank – Old Mutual Investment Group – Standard Bank Group – Barclays Africa – ENSafrica – Nigerian Interbank Settlement System – Gauteng Growth and Development Agency – AfriCapital LLC Nigeria – Johannesburg Stock Exchange – Moody’s Investor Service South Africa – Dimension Data – Allen & Overy – Africa Leadership Institute – PCI Africa – Standard Chartered Bank – Unified Payment Services Nigeria – PricewaterhouseCoopers.
Representatives of three Nigerian Chambers of Commerce will be present as well as delegates from a wide range of companies and organisations. We have a special address by Doctors Without Borders on their interesting work in Nigeria and a cocktail party hosted by our headline sponsor, Rand Merchant Bank
Panels and talks include:
- The South Africa-Nigeria business and investment relationship
- The state of Nigeria’s banking system and currency issues
- Capital flows and investment opportunities
- How companies are coping with recession in Nigeria
- Developments in trade finance
- Digital disruption and many other topical issues.
We look forward to seeing you there.