- Gain access to the sub-Saharan African market with high quality visitors consisting of 82% decision makers
- High visitor satisfaction with 93% of visitors that will recommend the show and 94% of visitors said they will visit again in 2019
- Comprehensive industry-focused supporting program. See industry experts, trade associations, business partners and exhibitors presenting the latest product developments, trends and market analyses
- Leading trade fair for environmental technologies in Africa
- Professional organization, worldwide network and the synergies with the competence of the world’s leading environmental trade fair – IFAT in Munich
IFAT Africa is the leading environmental technology trade fair for Southern Africa.
Present your company at the industry’s leading trade fair for Water, Sewage, Refuse and Recycling. The show brings together the full value chain in environmental technologies which includes engineers, water and waste industry experts, manufacturers, suppliers, government and municipality representatives and investors, offering networking and trade opportunities and potential customers from all over the world.
With an exhibition space of 6,000 square meters, IFAT Africa 2017 witnessed 152 exhibitors from 16 countries and 1,800 visitors from 38 countries. The next edition of the biennial event will take place from 9-11 July 2019 at the Gallagher Convention Centre in Johannesburg, co-located with analytica Lab Africa and food & drink technology Africa.
There are good reasons to participate in IFAT Africa:
IFAT Africa – 2019 event details