Attention! This job posting is 70 days old and might be already filled.
|Company Name||Baker Hughes|
|Date Posted||'26 October 2012'|
|Category||Oil & Gas|
BAKER HUGHES is hiring
Completions Specialist - Intelligent Production Systems - Luanda, Angola
Baker Hughes is a leading supplier of oilfield services, products, technology and systems to the worldwide oil and natural gas industry.
By being the service company that best anticipates, understands and exceeds our customers’ expectations, Baker Hughes Advances Reservoir Performance. The company’s 58000+ employees work in more than 80 countries in geomarket teams that help customers find, evaluate, drill, produce, transport and process hydrocarbon resources.
Baker Hughes technology centers in the world’s leading energy markets are pushing the boundaries to overcome progressively more complex challenges. Baker Hughes develops solutions designed to help manage operating expenses, maximize reserve recovery and boost overall return on investment through the entire life cycle of an oil or gas asset.
Collaboration is the foundation upon which Baker Hughes builds our business and develops next-generation products and services for drilling & evaluation, completions & production, and fluids & chemicals.
At Baker Hughes, the IPS Completions Specialist has the following responsibilities:
- Under broad direction runs multiple applications of medium to high risk in the Intelligent Production Systems Product Group.
- Continues to expand and apply application knowledge and expertise to include applications of increasing complexity and/or risk in two or more product lines in the Intelligent Production Systems product group and/or in other product groups.
- Ensures supplied equipment is compatible with all other equipment used for job.
- Provides front-line support with customer and accurately completes all paperwork prior to or upon completion of job.
- Uses experience and knowledge of applications to ensure products and services are of highest quality.
- May conduct on-the-job training for some Intelligent Production Systems applications as required.
- Handles special projects as assigned. Conducts all business activities in accordance with Baker Hughes HSE policies, Legal Compliance requirements and Baker Hughes Core Values.
Skills & Knowledge required:
- Competent in running multiple medium to high risk applications in the Intelligent Production Systems Product Group.
- May be competent in running low to medium risk applications in other product groups.
- Thorough knowledge of drilling and completion techniques and drilling/work over rig operations.
- Thorough mechanical and application proficiency with Intelligent Production Systems products in at least one product line.
- Ability to work well and communicate well with others.
Education, Experience & Training required:
- Two year Technical Degree preferred.
- Industry experience and product line training required.
- International Rotator - 28/28
Baker Hughes is an Equal Employment Affirmative Action Employer
To apply, follow the link bellow and enter this job requisition ID: 1221609.
LinkedIn invites welcome: http://za.linkedin.com/in/williamvernes